Friday 27 April 2012

Tuesday 3rd April Filming

I realised I forgot to post about our last filming session of Tuesday 3rd April. We filmed at a local shopping centre because this was one of our initial ideas on our storyboard, it establishes the part of the kidnapping and this was essential to get.
All members of the group came along. It was really good to have everyone together because we all have varied ideas, and these ideas work better when everyone contributes. Jonathon was our actor and I was the actress, Marissa and Radhika were the extras in this particular scene, so Mark was filming. Although half way through filming the camera ran out of battery, luckily I had my camera on me, which has HD video recording, so we used this for the rest of the shots. We managed to get all the footage we needed done, to fill the 30 second gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment