Friday 27 April 2012

Actors


The actors involved I feel, fit the indie style perfectly (even if i say so myself as an actor) and from some of the feedback we received during the showcase evening, so did the audience. I just wanted to write a short blog post about our actors and include some images of us. As you can tell we're all rocking geek glasses! Has to be done. Jonathon wore virtually the same clothing, and as you can't see what I'm wearing I'll describe it to you. I wore black leggings, camel coloured boots, a Beatles t-shirt, and a camel coloured jacket. I felt we looked like indie kids, because we kinda are.

Because you couldn't see what I wore, I decided to take some pictures of it at home. I placed the clothes on a manikin, so it might look a bit weird. 



This is Jonathon, well known for his classic gentleman style

This is a beautiful image I took of him last year, he hasn't changed much though
This is me (Hannah)



This is the Beatles top, jean jacket and coat I wore for the majority of filming









No comments:

Post a Comment