Monday 30 April 2012

Question 4- How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?


This is the PowerPoint I had made for question 4, when we thought each group member was taking a question and preparing their parts of the evaluation. However we didn't do this but I've still kept this initial post about 'Media Technologies' that I had devised. From the feedback I had received I knew I had to include more information on Final Cut Pro, so I have updated this PowerPoint, with lots of slides on FCP, and how I used it and what specific effects I used. This can be found on my Final evaluation blog post. 



Question 4- How Did You Use Media Technologies

1 comment:

  1. Very good. Scope for a load more on FCP though. Break it down into all the individual skills you used in using FCP and use screen grabs from your coursework to illustrate the points. Just off the top of my head you could write about transistions, filters, synchronicity, wireframe, cuts, colour correction...

    Think about each function of FCP you used...that could be an extra slide on each.

    Some questions you could ask yourself could include:
    What did you do, why did you do it, how did you do it, did you do it well, what was effective about it, how did it add to your skills, what would be your next steps in developing this particular skill?

    ReplyDelete