Sunday 29 April 2012

Ancillary Task; Magazine Advert


This is our final designs of the magazine advert, we had to construct for our ancillary task. Marissa did most of the piecing together of the adverts, the font, and page design was primarily done by her, however I did provide some of the images. The first image was actually taken of Jonathon at my 18th Birthday party. I had taken the shot with my friends camera and I didn't really know how to use it so I was experimenting with the many different settings, and I managed to take this really cool shot. The second image was taken on our groups bloggie camera, I think I took this particular shot, but I could be wrong and it might be Marissa. Either way there was only the two of us on the day, so it was taken by one of us. I think the font used for the adverts works really well, as it stands out straight away. It states all the information needed. I also like the way the N has been back-to-front, it does make this unusual and quirky. I also love the way the second advert has been constructed.





No comments:

Post a Comment