Tuesday 11 October 2011

Things that inspire me..

Firstly I’m amazingly obsessed with black and white images and films. I feel this is something we can use in our video. It can aid us, as a tool to show dark emotions in our narrative (which we have yet to decide yet).


One of my favourite films is Alice in Wonderland i love the madness of it all and i want to somehow incorporate this into our music video, but I’m not quite sure how yet. Also Johnny Depp looks pretty beautiful in the 2010 re- make don'tcha think?

Florence Welch is my idol, and her new video for 'what the water gave me' used some pretty immense editing, i think we should create a similar effect.


 
Lovin her hat here!



I like the split scene in The Libertines,
Time For Heroes video, so I’m gonna post
it. There you go >>

No comments:

Post a Comment